The first step to maximum security is the survey of your home or business that’s performed by Sentinel’s armed security guards upon assignment. The first step of our surveying process begins with a boundary check, where our agents walk the area and check for weak areas.
While performing this initial check, Sentinel’s armed guards will take on the mindset of a criminal to determine opportunities they might take advantage of to threaten your home or business’s security. These opportunities include:
- Objects that allow criminals to scale walls or fences
- Combustible material, or other targets of arson
- Tools or materials that are accessible and can be used to help break in
- Hiding places, such as tall grass and bushes
- Areas of poor lighting and visibility from outside
Above is just a sample of the expertise that our company and our highly trained arm guards bring to address all of your home or business security needs. The sooner you take advantage of our armed guard services, the sooner you can rest easy knowing that your valuables are secure! Give us a call or contact us online today to learn more.