Your company is only as strong as the people in it. You have too much invested – financially, physically and emotionally – to put it at risk. New employees are often entrusted with big responsibilities and sensitive information, so it’s critically important that you know whether or not a potential team member has a clean background. Unfortunately, many background checks advertised on the market are no more than online searches that can show you bits and pieces of a person’s history at most. Don’t make an employment decision with anything less than a thorough background check from Sentinel Management Group.
Sentinel’s Pentagon Check consists of intensive, five-step background screening process, giving you the ability to access complete and accurate information about all your potential hires:
- SSN Trace & Address Locator: provides complete identifying information (such as name, name variations, and date of birth), as well as resident history, by uncovering current and former addresses associated with a candidate’s Social Security number (SSN), restricting the candidate from omitting a place of residence where he or she may have a pending charge, arrest, or criminal record.
- National Criminal Records Indicator: searches multi-jurisdictional criminal databases which may uncover offenses in areas out-of-state.
- Statewide & County Criminal Record Searches: automatically orders the appropriate county and/or statewide criminal record searches for a minimum seven-year period.
- Federal Criminal Record Searches: searches for serious offenses that may only be reported in the federal district courts and therefore omitted from standard county or statewide criminal record searches, including child pornography offenses, mail and wire fraud, drug trafficking, immigration law violations, and bank robbery.
- Driving Record Search: obtains applicant’s driving records. This is especially important if an applicant will drive a company vehicle. Motor vehicle information can also look into character issues such as suspended licenses, failures to appear in court, arrest warrants, and drug- and alcohol-related driving offenses that can serve as a warning of potential substance abuse problems.
Your business is very important to you. Make sure your candidates are the right people for the job, in both competence and character. Contact Sentinel Management Group today for a thorough background screening you can trust with Sentinel’s Pentagon Check.